[CBQ] Weds. 11/14 presentation at CUS

To: CBQ@groups.io, BRHSlist@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Weds. 11/14 presentation at CUS
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 19:32:53 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Just a final reminder, the BRHS will be presenting  a program at the request of
the 20th Century RR club in the Founders room in the SW corner of the Great
Hall of Chicago Union Station on Weds 11/14 starting at 7PM.  I am looking
forward to the event as the Founders room is beautifully restored and part of
the restored Legacy Lounge. A very appropriate venue. The subject is Batavia,IL
it's three railroads and their six lines. More details at Burlingtonroute.org.

We had 42 in attendance at last Sunday's Downers Grove,IL presenation. The BRHS
company store had a good day of sales. We also gained a new Conductors club
member for the BRHS.
Audience members stepped forward to put us in touch with other historical
organizations for future presentations.

Leo Phillipp