[CBQ] Illinois transportation history presentation

To: CBQ@groups.io, BRHSlist@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Illinois transportation history presentation
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:49:31 -0400
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
In the last BRHS mailing to members was a flyer announcing a Illinois
Transportation History presentation on Nov1 at Waubonsee Community and an
invitation to members and others interested to attend.

The college has asked me to remind everyone they are invited. They also asked
if I would vibe them some idea of how many may be coming. Please let me know,
off line, if you are planning to attend. I am as it looks interesting.

If you need details reference the flyer or go to Waubonsee.edu and the
community education portion of their web site.

Thanks,
Leo Phillipp