Re: [CBQ] FT Diesel Video

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FT Diesel Video
From: "HOL WAGNER" <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:53:43 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

The opening scenes, which were actually filmed last, are at the 23rd Street servicing facilities in Denver (where a diesel shop to handle the long FT sets, as well as Zephyr power, would be built in 1945), and the concluding scene of the video shows the train pulling across the South Platte River bridge into Denver's 38th Street yard.

Hol