[CBQ] BRHS Needs a Few more volunteers for Lyon Farm Festival

To: CBQ@groups.io, BRHSlist@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Needs a Few more volunteers for Lyon Farm Festival
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 08:40:47 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I want to thank the Burlington Route Historical Society members who have
stepped up
To staff the original Burlington Route Plano, IL depot and Aurora built waycar
at the Lyon Farm festival this weekend,Sept 28&29th. The Farm is located at
7935 Route 71 between Oswego and Yorkville,IL. Between 10A to 4P.

We could use a few more, especially on Sunday. You'll be helping the society by
simply talking to visitors about the Burlington, the depot and the waycar as
well as the BRHS.
Admittance to the festival is free for volunteers and you may even get a free
meal from the Kendall County H.S. depending on when you are at the event.

The steam tractor will be running, the railroad steam locomotive bell at the
depot will be
Ringing. The historic village buildings will be open, an auto show and crafters
will also be ongoing. If we have enough volunteers there will be time for
everyone to enjoy the activities.

Please go to the BRHS web site,Burlingtonroute.org under news events. Use the
link to
Sign up for a time slot.

Thanks,
Leo Phillipp