Re: [CBQ] Burlington-Route-Historical-Society - Burlington Route Histori

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington-Route-Historical-Society - Burlington Route Historical Society shared Minnesota Transportation Museum's post. #facebook
From: "Michael Matalis" <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 09:47:12 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
For those of you who are not on Facebook, here’s the message that accompanies the photos.

"We need your help! On May 14, at approximately 1:45 am, the suspect pictured here stole a locomotive air horn and other items from the Jackson Street Roundhouse. The Minnesota Transportation Museum is deeply saddened that an individual would choose to steal historic objects from our facility. Photos, taken from the security system, are below. A report has been filed with the St Paul Police Department. We would appreciate any information that anyone may have regarding this theft. Please PM us or email office@trainride.org"

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#55498) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #facebook

Your Subscription | Group Home | Contact Group Owner | Terms | Unsubscribe

_._,_._,_