[CBQ] Brass Car Sides HO NP/CB&Q/SP&S Budd Dome Sleeper and Budd Diner R

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Brass Car Sides HO NP/CB&Q/SP&S Budd Dome Sleeper and Budd Diner Retooling
From: "Dennis C. Henry" <dennis@dennischenry.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 11:45:22 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Fellow Northern Pacific and Burlington Route Modelers,

I have received a few recent requests to redesign the Brass Car Sides HO #173-24 NP/CB&Q/SP&S 304-314 Budd dome sleeper and #173-29 NP/CB&Q 458-463 Budd diner sides to fit the Walthers GN Empire Builder dome coach bodies and the Walthers NYC-prototype Budd dining car models, respectively.  Both the #173-24 and -29 side sets were designed for use with Con-Cor models and are too long to fit the Walthers models.  Both sets are currently out of stock.  I am soliciting reservations for a special run of resized HO sides for both of these NP North Coast Limited models, which would cost $50-$60 per set if we reach a minimum of eight sets of each.  Prepayment or a deposit would be required before production would be scheduled once each minimum is reached.  Whether such retooled sets would join BCS cataloged offerings at regular prices would depend on future demand.  Please reserve by contacting me at the above address or
info@brasscarsides.com or by phone (507-931-2784) by May 12 if interested.  Feel free to share news of this project with others who may be interested.  Thank you.

Dennis Henry
Brass Car Sides
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#55277) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Change Your Subscription
Group Home
Contact Group Owner
Terms Of Service