Re: [CBQ] Mile Post 206 Revised Book Schedule

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mile Post 206 Revised Book Schedule
From: "Bill Glick" <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 00:13:49 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Greetings,

Here's the revised publishing schedule and update for our upcoming books.

Al Holck’s The Burlington In Wyoming

In order to obtain missing images from the original manuscript I've had to move the Wyoming book back on release date. Due to scheduling conflicts I will not be able to obtain the material until I can travel to the California. As a result, the book schedule has changed. The expected release of The Burlington In Wyoming is before Christmas.

For those that took advantage of the pre-publication offer for The Burlington In Wyoming you may:

1. Do nothing and maintain your order.
2. Transfer/apply your paid order to the Burlington In South Dakota book.
3. Request a refund.

Joe Douda’s The Burlington In South Dakota

The Burlington In South Dakota is scheduled go to the printer first. Arrival: TBA. The retail price has not been set but is anticipated to be $95.00 including a data-only DVD of reference material too voluminous to publish. Currently, there are no plans to make the DVD available separately. There will be a pre-publication offer announced later.

Archie Hayden's The Burlington Into Hannibal

The Burlington Into Hannibal is in the organizational stage with the idea the book will be released in 2019. As most of you know Archie spent 40+ years collecting material for his book. The material is broad-based and in-depth. The retail price not been set. There will be a prepublication offer announced later.

Larry Wobith’s Rerailing The Union Pacific

Final design changes are being made and it will be published sometime in 2018 whenever it is ready. Retail price has not been set. There will be a pre-publication offer announced later.

Thanks.

Regards,

Randy Danniel

Mile Post 206 Publishing
PO Box 543
West Burlington, IA 52655-0543

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#55243) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Change Your Subscription
Group Home
Contact Group Owner
Terms Of Service