Re: [CBQ] Photo source

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photo source
From: "Bryan Howell via Groups.Io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 16:57:34 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
If you had clicked on the photo, it should have taken you to the article on the Hawkeye website. Again, it is an automated thing and if just a link is posted, there is nothing there to go with photo. The two lines of text with the photo were links as well that would take you to the Hawkeye website or the BRHS Facebook page. It should be set-up so that the BRHS Facebook page is viewable even if you do not have a Facebook account. If they weren't able to be clicked, your e-mail provider may have stripped those out, but I don't think Google does that.

Bryan J. Howell