[CBQ] BRHS Oswego Presentation Saturday Feb. 17

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Oswego Presentation Saturday Feb. 17
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:39:51 -0600
Cc: CBQ@groups.io
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
One last reminder that the BRHS presentation of the history of the Burlingtons'
Fox River branch from Montgomery to Streator, IL is this Saturday 2/17. We will
cover history from original charter through lease of the line to other entities
up to present day. Operations,customers,products moved, true incident stories
from over the years, some inside looks at what really went on day to day,etc.
this is an encore presentation but includes considerable information only
recently available and not discussed in prior versions of the presentations.
Several of which were totally new to me, even after many years of research.

Location is Little White School Museum,72 Polk St.,Oswego,IL at 1:30-3. Seating
is limited to 80. Call 630-554-1010 and reference program 10202. admission is
$5 that goes to the museum.

Leo Phillipp
Ps-I just checked and there are seats available

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#55095): https://groups.io/g/CBQ/message/55095
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/CBQ/topic/11447993
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/CBQ/post