Re: [CBQ] CB&Q E-7- shadowlined paint scheme

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q E-7- shadowlined paint scheme
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 00:17:12 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1517481274; bh=APVzro9YHESVnQMyFmOkVaM970xVBFsVjO3ERHkvY4U=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=zStXyrkOYypMriP6wDtLdWdP1KnFkoQVRm3ahBg61Z0L+VxiygiotA03YplBcrbp6uKpxli2ePgC+MMaiFOjA11RvkUQ5ccMorq+HKQfsLu95GFoUMYb0lkFBnRaSadj1cTSQK2pDHN/qL0TVyEDqZzX7vMARQdG82qJE/8agm8=