Re: [CBQ] Stainless steel fluting [2 Attachments]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Stainless steel fluting [2 Attachments]
From: "Kirby Lambert kirby@prospectortech.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 18:36:31 -0600
Cc: Kirby Lambert <kirby@prospectortech.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1517445434; bh=HdpVP+LTSBcc+Bxa5ib6lldwZ+jTaCx9CybWBMOo9Q4=; h=In-Reply-To:Cc:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=FT7l77A1M/m4RUDGV2ZGUdqGGyN3H3kZnu4GFzZNclh3nifST0iSdIKeLI3+QkIhG4w0HxFNg5apZGDGErnPsXDcBH4JA7ggyTbzeRT7Mvmi+rNUihuIDgKnJLmY7YeLcqBJXwYHCkWqnvfAyARlvWl2AlrtCdxuo7lt8Ma2F+4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Kirby Lambert included below]

Was there a purpose for the fluting other than looks? I have pictures of a passenger car being built in the Wabash shops in Decatur, IL. They appear to be installing the fluting on top of the flat metal side of the car. I have attached the pictures below.

Kirby Lambert