Re: [CBQ] Aristocrat pattern china

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aristocrat pattern china
From: "Archie Hayden klinerarch@charter.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 16:06:16 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1514844406; bh=4kVXD/Mol1XzIH7Y2DoS/HFEBQvsoGXL4ZkauB6U26U=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=YWhWnVffGD/zST1mbuAR0B8CR6Hi/0dX74e7E4aMmtR0bjEgEqhxj3KfsV/p1tFjtn3qDGEZLcUdTcUxpxeGmpoyrFgCm78UYQLshAKUMN+KiXzWDmBFtB1Agkx0nblDtsaRjF9GeixIO5nrOHwio63Jd1OhfALHAWFCBh4f3OI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

According to date codes found on this pattern this pattern may go back to the late teens and up into the 50s.  It was probably used on many trains and not just the Aristocrat from which collectors borrowed the name.  Date codes show this pattern in use prior to the Aristocrat's inauguration and well after.  Violets and Daisies pattern also was in use during same period of time but continued on until the end of the Burlington.  The use of the Dubuque pattern and the Spider Mums pattern remain a mystery.  Far from being an expert this is my best recollection.

Sent from my iPhone