Re: Re: [CBQ] Re: Bulletin #54

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [CBQ] Re: Bulletin #54
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 17:56:09 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1512773772; bh=TOMGb6s9cYWVVuZfuMs77BrMAeXcS9OQ4VQpkTdXWgI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=W3WGbDH3rDYdvXRkBLGcH/uke4TowkCdsub02+nP0Ae6IWRSGRD/HD1Aof2eYNpBBUKsP4VOC9h6j5j3WG6p6E/0W3uUlFJY3s7NZrh8zwnyn8MavwgIaJGLh1qPis2wzsL/xmjUHu6h45ZWG6NIVUAZsRyxOGZ0rQrlnqseDBI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

December 8, 2017

Pete - Thanks! This is the Q of the mid-to-late 1950s that I loved and so well remember today, some 60 years later... Merry Christmas - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL