RE: [CBQ] Bulk Wine on the CB&Q

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Bulk Wine on the CB&Q
From: "Nelson Moyer npmoyer@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 02:28:06 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1509244089; bh=FCppFzTFWETpS4jJNHoMeAghoUYU93EPOY0jZ1Dz67I=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=rU175EwDe+n2b6K1W/fe2UJFJ5ROPxx3HCS7EEvcD2d4muRz28p5O3r4UH5gUHd1Msr/KmjYCx1f6cDljhujX85zDTNuvg/I8v2Tpzwox7uocY0nE+yFmpDoZIGkEvxz5PW/t6nsRml0e7sJ4bINEDFIoFdigR1+wr1RgoHGxLg=