[CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] Lyon Farm, Kendall County Historical Society

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] Lyon Farm, Kendall County Historical Society
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:05:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1505322317; bh=H8tNPjUDZd4JmlJ9vQvfwKqMNQbtzjG21LbegRY4aRM=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jWgqecprxy6z7iFSwYR4NMt0PXdizkGFDxAtMbK9ut+6xXNRbf8skdijVnfSCGe7wgAQ8anxUKeyKF8rTXjqh/xYAp/1ospKdbHuXHtNqgOKQcwlaWMi0Wxaesbd6Eqs//7xD/lwC2NMmSTdL5FWV9wkf8NKL9elQaiY7R47FMU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

To add to Tom's comments you don't have to be available for the whole two days or even a full day. A few hours on Saturday or Sunday would be helpful. We have a total of 6 volunteers but could use a couple more as we've learned the upstairs agents quarters are available for showing so we need a couple more folks to add to our present volunteers for the event. We'll add you to the list that will be at the entrance so you can
Enter w/o charge.

The cleanup on the 16th is specifically for the waycar and depot only, in order spruce them up a bit for the open house. Not thing strenuous involved.

Tom, don't forget to bring the oil for the Locomotive bell so it swings a little more freely !

Leo