[CBQ] Encore Fox River Branch Presentation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Encore Fox River Branch Presentation
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 20:49:13 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Watch the BRHS website for a firm date for a Feb.2018 encore presentation of
the Q Fox River Branch history presentation at the Little White School house on
a Saturday afternoon in the second half either Feb. The 10th, 17th or 24th. A
large amount of new info. Has become available and will be included in the
updated presentation. Thank you BRHS members for your contributing new
documents.
The Oswego H.S. has cut the length from to 2.5 to 1.5 hours(Thank you !).
Further attendance will be limited to the first 80 reservations. Yes, a
volunteer presentation with  restricted attendance. Can you believe it ?!  A
few years back for version one, neither the Oswego H.S. nor I had any idea we
would have over 100 attending the event. Their usual turnout is 20-30 at
maximum ! They actually turned away some folks at the last event for lack of
space to accommodate them. Admission then was $5. If I learn what current rate
is I will advise.

The BRHS will have the full company store, etc on hand for purchases of
publications and signing up new members.

Also working on many other presentations focused on specific lines of the Qs
Aurora Division. Watch for additional future announcements.

Leo Phillipp
BRHS Director and V.P. Projects

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com