Re: [CBQ] Re: Havelock CBQ Repaint: Tangent PS-1 Mini-Hy Cube

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Havelock CBQ Repaint: Tangent PS-1 Mini-Hy Cube
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@fastmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 13:11:38 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1504203098; bh=M10thwEh9fyEKvg5qIdriOimkZxgJvfhOQxXE2ODq/I=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=deRDcI0SbrDHsC2y7lc5uGXJmf2EPJI6P4+PyIBF1ImnjXfpr+dxd0euaO5HbARLWQElFCwx4RKIFtky1CoERZj5fATeTIUH0y3spjrK7dVQ0f1x5NuSNu1Ym5IVrdn8jXtwjRn0ERGW8OQhloygjY0ErFiBCyRXkHbY9ImcrsM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

If I recall correctly, the original idea was just to add the word Northern under the Burlington  after the merger as time permitted. The BN lettering "font" that eventually was adopted turned out to be different than the one used on the Burlington green cars, so that idea didn't work out.

Bill Hirt