[CBQ] Re: Helper ops

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Helper ops
From: "Clipperw B clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 21:56:19 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1503634239; bh=WVPa+IPWoAoGJnwfc1qDytSFa3S0+iantEUIc31Cok8=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=APrkkOGQtjlskTUbruyYW5jsriG6hZ+uI6xEokxd7ZkyUZ/kBGGPJWzHWtIYPOtSQJW52iHtRp1JLL0aTb74aI/UhzuBZpWiV4rtIvHC4D0HSqOLwB8M9vKdikZo2Mz9trAAX4qNs/79tsD7G5l7Wbf/cpSqnDNnUJU55j0aCZE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis,

Helper service on the Q wasn’t confined to Lines West. Helpers were used occasionally used on West Burlington hill out of Burlington, IA. There are some photos of such operations.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO