[CBQ] Fall Meet Registration

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fall Meet Registration
From: "twhitt86@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2017 20:53:06 +0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

To the members of the BRHS,

As shown on page 36 of Zephyr 75, the Annual Meet Registration for Rochelle was to be included in the mailing.  Unfortunately due to lack of communication and commitment from a local museum, we were forced to seek out and book a different facility at which to hold the Friday day fare.  I apologize that this was not able to be finalized prior to the printing and mailing of the Zephyr, but it is now completed, being printed and will be sent first class mail to you the first of next week, August 21.  The Annual Meet committee has a great meet planned beginning on Thursday at Rochelle Railroad Park with a cook out and registration, a wonderful tour planned on Friday along with an additional ladies fare, the usual Saturday events with the traditional ladies fare and closing out the weekend with a breakfast and enlightening program before your trip home on Sunday.  For those of you from out of town or locals spending the weekend, Sunday's breakfast and program will end at approximately 9:30 am so as to not delay your departure times.  I look forward to seeing you there!!

Tom Whitt

President

Posted by: twhitt86@comcast.net