Re: [CBQ] Local Agreements i.e. Calling Time

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Local Agreements i.e. Calling Time
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 14:53:20 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1502999605; bh=Kbt2Ge/LvGkjt53HVo37HQ5unNDqu1s488lrJeLVQ1c=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=caQQ5JEsTuNx5xHMRPkrdMhk3UtHBglgt/Fp70XIGGZ2t4NWORW4m5feD9WavzNiZrwxw64/B1Q6jTfovJT6d/LjI98zhgvBbO6Jt4D4wGGH3puyJLYFnFWKwFMhim/WqEytBoicgpSTY6CSefJxwqp50TmPLpH7tz0Du0+31Gw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

At Aurora train crews received a 90 minute call and engine crews 2hrs under CBQ and BN up until at least 1980. I don't recall seeing call times in the "schedule" so it was probably by local agreement.

Leo