Re: [CBQ] Aurora tower

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora tower
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:14:03 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

July 13, 2017

Dave - Seeing as I haven't been back to Aurora in some 50 years, I'll go along with what Leo says. He's right about the "BN" creme and brown paint on the stairs and windows. If the tower was still Q, they would've been regulation dark green. Same for the Chicago Division sign. I also remember the depot right-of-way as being spotless with no weeds or litter. Thanks to Leo for further dating and identifying. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL