Re: [CBQ] Re: Sound CDs

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Sound CDs
From: "GEORGE CRAWFORD georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:22:06 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1499956572; bh=rkklePUqMOEB0Y8CcWJ/YqfQcj3RUHlpMLE+cUB73uk=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=gBY8tTzKxnZks1OKfZ8Eczjl+HWDbX/P7agTee9dqVvF/W0qsEG36+LLlJKetqJXyqDv9SvW+QIXcl+cf0a8HUpGyAkRB4ixY6SMkSgyVAXtG2ClvheN7W1QPCDqc6LN8B6rdWQ+Z2kIHGlgEhk2AePyZtIp0jb2+4uS35YG4uo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Bill,
I am going to loose it with the site...great stuff.
Noel