Re: [CBQ] NE-1 Lettering Diagram

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NE-1 Lettering Diagram
From: "Charlie cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 19:35:54 -0500
Cc: BRHS List <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>, "polychaete1@verizon.net" <polychaete1@verizon.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1498955758; bh=rpv2emas5hFg2FV+FzXar+EBFr63WtoQ6QSILJM4Bqk=; h=In-Reply-To:Cc:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=JbTH6SJvOsBIrn98L+pgxDvJSoP8H5Er/qaXIJDimfi2PYnKvEGLTT4gqQYxNb1/uSjLaNEUkFNEu5Ka3wGtzeNOHzxS6ehIbv5OrF4cYwPBr3MJPgaGsDG1sCtrMExu/AqlQ2VTTnFeYdfFBHObfsBn/6v7JmFDINqKx8vpkIc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All
The only L&P diagrams I've seen are for the later Block Burlington style lettering and I've never seen drawings for the actual lettering for either the Block Burlington or ARA Roman alpha and numeric.
This is true for all CB&Q steam, freight, and passenger lettering.   The reference is to ARA lettering and so far that hasn't turned up.
Maybe in the BRHS archives????
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPad