Re: [CBQ] Q deliveries to Chicago Union Stockyards

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q deliveries to Chicago Union Stockyards
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 12:06:18 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

July 1, 2017

Leo - OK, thanks - Louis

In a message dated 7/1/2017 10:51:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time, CBQ@yahoogroups.com writes:

Louis,

I'll contact you off list with some numbers when I get a chance to go back into the files.

Leo

On Jul 1, 2017, at 10:33 AM, LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ] <CBQ@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

July 1, 2017

Leo - I archive images by engine number. Many are unidentified as to location or date. Give me some numbers to look-up. May be I'll have something useful. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL