Re: [CBQ] Uniform caps

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Uniform caps
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 21:24:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1498875845; bh=ijUh9zqszaQISUcWmW2ffBpvmCiNXD8S7Y2dZNtYmOI=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=bTVUwZrVo57j1eVOteoZhBl6l9sYuxT+0jmGHLQw512OI6W1Yr+Hg1hNn5wgofVIemNtceFxpNJuqC3TAZREc1guNup58APi+zYpKbaJM8NWyzbygXDmKoBIBMTHT7X1zlpLrB3niqgdFrLZbgEObOyyEpOvEVxrObPcq8dxAuo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Should have addressed this to Rupert.

Leo