Re: [CBQ] Pass for Mr Hartwig

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pass for Mr Hartwig
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:27:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1498602435; bh=twBu1RbkvzU+YGD0A8HW9Gm+fc53IrJGSyAY1Y6azfo=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ap436Av/hda/Oz8W4OAYIrEh3fKJT45rXZD5Qjq1xNtNfwBB0StChiuxlnWoGMmSs/A1pzRu+L+vXZrIOmWWpwq6iKMXj3enhAwnh+/afVojSiI4REhd5xt+ssIWj9mpgl4euC1bqba2kZtJVe3L2QZqvlGg5EPNZlK/2RtTW7s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Doug,

To my knowledge there are no deadheads except dinky crews. General freight trains(the few that are left) are based at the Belt clearing yard. In fact it's my understanding that
Aurora is no longer technically a crew supply point.

Recall that Aurora and Chicago districts were merged in 1974 and then shortly thereafter came system seniority. There may be more guys, but to my knowledge there are only one or two prior right Aurora men left. Roger Field is Number 1 and my brother is number 2. It looks like Roger will be the last former Q and Aurora man as RJ is pulling the pin in August. Unless I'm totally wrong Rogers seniority date is 1965.

He just returned to work from medical leave and has been approved for all services,both frt and passenger.

There are other on this group who can fill in more details about the current structure for
Things like the pool,etc. I do know the Aurora Lodge asked me to do a search of the files
For a 1912 agreement concerning manning the pool at Aurora and I came up mty. After a lengthy search.

Leo