RE: [CBQ] eBay Item

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] eBay Item
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 10:20:56 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1496931600; bh=UfwHM0exa0EutiBnqULSyv/ZFZ4QmR+pkHySDZBFIAw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=qlRIzQfKSOSSeQUDCvfU3dHutv2AQ+Nrdvumbs5dPzQXEv1/Rwp3SADnoGTOrQBIaOxNaCZiZiWNRW/hkXmXkqcO3ox21f/SM/rJT+VbmiqwgwuilOo+yA1LlpnzEsYMePUVl1I9+CMt1c9O0OlF7j7Ry4OIlooZQECAz3HUhwA=