Re: [CBQ] GS Gons

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] GS Gons
From: "'sartherdj@aol.com' sartherdj@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 13:57:17 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Steve,

That was me, Dave Sarther, who asked about the CB&Q  GS Gondola.  I first saw the photo of your completed model in the May/June 2017 issue of O-Scale Trains magazine on page 12.  Neat model.

I can't make it back east for the RPM show in St.  Louis this year so I am hoping that another member, perhaps even you, would be kind enough to take a few more close up photos for me of the model sides and ends with a few close up photos of the individual side panels.  A few close up photos of the molds you used to cast the sides and ends would also be quite helpful. Personal vision problems keep me from seeing details unless they are enlarged.  So if I can get a nice clear larger image to start with I can enlarge it a bit more on my computer for better viewing.

Thanks,  Dave Sarther     Tucson, AZ