Re: [CBQ] Silver Club CZ Dome

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Silver Club CZ Dome
From: "Bill Scott wscott@optonline.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 23:42:44 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1496288564; bh=VL3GC9ZmO3WgNq2MbJOOL4spNACRnh4iKyezVKYWwcM=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=45NaA9f/tBjeP6FYWoVgIm0/Cj8C0K3D4WOGtLRJK+GI7KqB2/SGhFjvqfFqsmKhhlj48QjIlTnj+dxVGuqiRjpEoIvACOMNMGU0RJPN40Ch4v4o6vDzWuFgvrswpr/GlFX4JfT01m23Mlgts1AaMXbPfI3utvRVofq4XWmHV68=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

How about this picture?

Bill Scott