Re: [CBQ] BB 53 !

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BB 53 !
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 18:52:49 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1495651974; bh=eBhilAcoBWglaSa/pI/q5PYTAxSnjT2o3WHV/t3wSYM=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=WMP764D3laV7nR0dPz3ZpaZerQTOJBq30NTXOK+9/ykL8lbgoVUMSPCLOCME62ylaXq7/+h0xHm+jQSs1ZMz/0h2129D4Q1Lu+3iSIF8DhLCAaq1iWAodxJCafVBL32gkzib8g1UFff9MAp0jkaP11hjLEDsx6HFeHN1OVVtzlM=