Re: [CBQ] BRHS Meet in Rochelle -- Volunteering and Offering My

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS Meet in Rochelle -- Volunteering and Offering My
From: "'Mike Schattl' mike@schattl.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 21:52:23 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1495594346; bh=LpSe27IbOFrEHJOd6WpoBge+3/VhvgBMA8cc3VFtZRw=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jtc1mSHUGbJYaIIKMo4AGuqYNcaBogBhvOwklMy4Rvm6NWa8iihj/+zyGCSpP60o2v9vPrjVlnzsJ8ZhRPAA+m8EkCtsqe0G9+MiD8sFHazA5QICT6xTYDFT3yJtcjOrGHImCRqJZOUDifDHFky7T7+4sG/E2pmdxH0TLiyLTLM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

West Chicago didn't want Global III so Rochelle got it.

Mike Schattl