Re: [CBQ] Bulletin No. 53

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bulletin No. 53
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 22:57:34 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1495234656; bh=/u9XKJT7xPJUaRkl516axxJi4JR+3NTfYj6cXpkZNts=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=qEMFzw0GQXTc94EL66UCwcR/ggG24YcqbrxOnVHjg41UKCd0Zb52HwrQVimINLAL9ls0sFfsqDmF9VylENnvikjgjen2bUAVak0tGLRzYFGOOWrqZbFXNxG159N1l42agcEdAsNNP9qIKZmHv7tLODkWDXDLERgrosYUYLYadRo=