RE: [CBQ] BRHS Data Sheets

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <BRHSList@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BRHS Data Sheets
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 11:17:03 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1494861265; bh=rO5sCPDhJOwobuBAoAfKSPyodpE8SZTjtQET8VzVsQw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=GzYCPGIEEY1F5MF37xLjz2/wIxl1ZkKeYK2sXNdpkgF11mgOxwHyR+4h2IVjgCoC0FmHJIaovVI0WJA1h82lKK1SETR1p0PqCF2yM5hXS9uLff2MCf7YkXz0gM1i7CIXykuTX4U8UzDbSqUNNCxeSWW4Mjli5PXltQ2hRNrFgH8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi All,

All of these Data Sheets, along with a thumbnail image of their covers, are now listed in the BRHS Web Site's Company Store in reverse of the distribution order determined by Rupert and Ken.  That way the most recent Data Sheets appear at the top.

The Company Store has also been updated with all of the BRHS Projects over the years, again with the more recent projects listed first.

Dave Lotz
BRHS Director & Editor