Re: [CBQ] Unusual Waycar

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Unusual Waycar
From: "Charlie Vlk cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 22:03:51 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1494558248; bh=Uve7wF0ds1Mt5ysqJRRDYM6+LB/2+fSQal5iHmq3wgo=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=c4g3RYlvM4c/+lWAFRyIpUXW9XUy4sS7Br23ZoaJjLpzzHuXlDgJ0LhI/Dgaw5Yv2kCmwh45K2MD3iHaHCeu3iruZJ1tG5wwUQHOWghOVD89LhcZeoVn2CpGiZ+YSim7dJxoYXQaRW+S0iOxpNg0EB1NWcwZ06wYJbwI8wTrlLI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All
I'm in Austin TX at the moment and don't have access to my reference materials, but I think the unusual waycar is a photo of a missing link!
The tall, narrow cupola is a surviving example of the pre-1880 architecture of the Q waycars.   One of the stereopticon views of Aurora Shops shows a string of various length cars with this style of cupola.
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone