[CBQ] CBQ CZ F3 Unit Passenger decals in "O"scale

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CBQ CZ F3 Unit Passenger decals in "O"scale
From: "sprinthag@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2017 03:50:25 +0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Final F3 revisions are finished.

Cost per set is $12.75 + postage.

This set includes everything needed to do one “A” or one “B” unit.

Set includes unit number sets for the number boards, sides and blind ends. All three numbers (9960, 9961, 9962) included for “A”, “B” and “C.”

Two headlight “whisker” decals are included as these can be a bear to install on Atlas or any model that has cast on number boards. I will also include a couple of the “whisker” images on plain paper. Some cutting will almost certainly be required and the paper images will allow you to make a pattern for the actual decal.

I have not included any decals for the anti-climbers. I for the life of me cannot figure how to design a decal that will lay down without distortion over all the high and low spots. Not to mention the buffer. They will have to be painted. Believe me masking them off will be much simpler than decaling.

I will be invoicing for ordered sets Tuesday and will include a two pay option. You only need to pay 50% of the cost of the decal sets. When I have the decals in hand and ready to ship I will invoice for the remainder plus postage. The decals should be in your hands around the  middle May.

I will not be available by email Friday, Saturday or Sunday albeit emailed orders will be acknowledged Monday. If you need to contact me please use my cell phone number provided below.

John Hagen

OBS-CALS  your source for Obscure Decals

obs.cals@ameritech.net

21050 George Hunt Cir., Apt 821

Waukesha, WI 53186

(262) 385-44540