[CBQ] Re: Railroad & Shortlines Club of Chicago

To: William Edwards <firemann57@gmail.com>, Dave Lotz <dave_lotz@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Railroad & Shortlines Club of Chicago
From: "Qutlx1 qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 16:57:48 -0500
Cc: president@burlingtonroute.org, Doug Kaniuk <d.kaniuk@comcast.net>, ADAM H KERMAN <ahk@chinet.com>, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1492898271; bh=i3IEbHvgI5xfw7YQfntb/OxrcgKXv+sVsxeSBu3veD4=; h=In-Reply-To:Cc:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ow7F6L5AmqgP9yMvYWgImwAXCK/Nszm2w7lr022I1ro+AeT+l9PT5Eokpju7dRbjPK9Snna2i/MXd43RThhjtm6FrPFjogKDTSL4/ilL+jEfCgHmTvUFdoTFdSkBJ0M4GvWS4zrxgZbkqxuQbadsCIJWvm3TofAN9wkoO6sTwfI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Bill,

Glad the group enjoyed the presentation. We appreciate the encouragement and
support we have received from our visits with your group.

Looking forward to seeing you seeing in the fall.

Dave,

When time allows for the next BRHS WEB SITE update please see below as " live
with Leo" has started booking fall appearances.

Leo

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Qutlx1 <qutlx1@aol.com>

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com