Re: [CBQ] Re: Eola Based Wayfreights Presentation Friday 4/21

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Eola Based Wayfreights Presentation Friday 4/21
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:40:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1492720851; bh=c1hOEPBDF0Y0+UW7g+M90NokXl+66yGYjJ4XG2fIxcU=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=fgP5CrNN+bkcxUdIZ9fG8qNij1XGZfWic+KzJc4Vju8+W2NE96U9YT7hpaD5LvW5YUpWhwqT6Hbm/s6HbRBuIVTmWIBdtudqrmg3kCOvYaWK84N3dRtOMpZONga0FttBHGgBovB0kT9/h2CvEpVtfUgSySrB3PqBcdN5iNtXEY8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

William,

I don't have the equipment to video. You are not the first person to ask for video of a presentation. I doubt we'll get anything done for tomorrow night but maybe we(BRHS) can work on this for future and repeat presentations.

It is my longer term plan to take the research notes,visuals,documents etc and eventually write articles that I hope will someday be in a Bulletins.

In the meantime I'd love to communicate with you off line about your grandfathers business connections with the Q. I'll be glad to share some insights with you.

Leo