Re: [CBQ] Need photo for book - CBQ double deck stock car [1 Attachment]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Need photo for book - CBQ double deck stock car [1 Attachment]
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 02:24:25 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1491791115; bh=e6oj/No2IvI6t14s5G09E98g+TiFuq46S1YyB1oFCH4=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=aNj2/kJpEa7HFEFojMn+e5Xth0WfGuCwcUKgtlhxOyq8ziDdemUIKxmWE/6GQF+D4qE3f1h4+ElEOZFuJr8e6zeQj5G3GTzRUdThgYS+NkzurCer/gqvzEJnLY07wxbHKO90DvawN1hD3+QD3eKzCnQ5hG4aaR0a5JdQIASwjcw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from STEVEN HOLDING included below]

I am not sure if the attached photos will do you any good.  I found some paperwork and saved it from a friend and worked up a clinic for the Rock Island BRHS Meet a couple years ago.  The paper work I put on a spread sheet which shows the transition from using foreign line stock cars to using CB&Q 50 foot stock cars moving hogs from Western Illinois to the Toben Packing Plants in Rochester and Albany New York for their First Prize meat line.
I work in O Scale and wanted to model these cars Trouble is you can find drawings for the Mathers Stock Cars but not the 50 footer.  So I sat down and drew out the car.  Once I had the drawing it was no problem to make a copy and a jig to build up the sides/ I have one in the Chinese Red and also have rebuilt a 40 foot Atlas car to Q which is the AAR Style.  Once I had the 50 foot Mathers car I found it was no problem to do the kitbash for a 50 foot AAR car.  I also have a Jade Green (NISX)((NYC)) car needing a roof but I have been distracted with other projects.
The Photos are of my display at the Atlanta RPM Show in 2015.  That was the last year they held it.  Will have them at the Collinsville(St. Louis) RPM show in June
Steve in SC