[CBQ] BRHS Archive Quincy train trip on April 6th

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Archive Quincy train trip on April 6th
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 13:30:37 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jim Singer asked me to post a reminder that the deadline for getting your
reservation in for the BRHS Archives Quincy train trip is fast approaching.
Seats are being taken so don't delay.

As an added attraction(or distraction) I will be providing a narration from
Naperville to Galesburg about Q operations and historical events at several
points along the line.
Can also answer questions as they come up. If I can't with the ridership
coming, I'm sure someone will know the answer.
We'll arrange things so those who want peace and quiet can also be accommodated.

There will be a hand out with the bullet points .

Leo Phillipp

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com