[CBQ] John Hagen O Gauge Decals Needed

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] John Hagen O Gauge Decals Needed
From: "Ray Bedard tczephyr@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:04:50 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I would like to contact John Hagen and order his decals. Does anyone have his email address?

Thanks

Ray Bedard

San Jose CA

Ray,

I have an O scale E unit set ready for printing. I also have passenger F units.

I’ve attached proofs of both sets. These will run $20.00 each and you will need one per unit.

You would have them in two weeks or so depending on if I print them or have them done by Tichy. Either way they will be of very good quality and freshly printed. The only real difference is the E7, E8 or E9 placards will have metallic silver in the numerals if I do them. Looks very nice.

John Hagen

OBS-CALS  your source for Obscure Decals

Posted by: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>