Re: [CBQ] Pullman Station Platform Steps

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pullman Station Platform Steps
From: "'kerhart@frontier.com' kerhart@frontier.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:28:27 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1487550611; bh=nGTe/G33VOGxMKMRKJxIDoqMh2IBw+1w2vz8FfPAWmM=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ct7xHuQQMKz3AJQcD/kYtIApLuOFf9LPOAnmFbZiPKFPJUr48inHmXfPjHzs6OBbXh9q7xS4fmx5AjhN+3PwuuPGeQzd16gSMqVXlWGN8fnjfgPjVbQbxRtOh9gG31igTmLfHdnb5gP5V/bwbb3JvfpJiQjMweG9q/944yFP+Es=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thank you for your knowledge and response regarding the platform step color.

Keith Erhart