Re: [CBQ] Downers Grove Fairview Ave historical file

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Downers Grove Fairview Ave historical file
From: "Charlie cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 10:06:46 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1487174929; bh=PgNQQAOXrPapSGQocBo8btP1GAtf9V64kinY0lYeydQ=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=AEZ70HbjOYPPxTywMyAZ4rkowo+33Ejl8/1E6wRkrxiTYoR1L362GuIu0Xe7AKCijtc3laEbklC3ljh29Xkxr1WYJWPumrLLFf2+3zJRnDx1TcwmC9zJAI12bCXTHk3h+velcdDWhh8YgJ9G2K+TRzwxSXe6kz2vA6CUeoLxYPs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Michael
Thanks for the link!
The material surfaces photos of the original??? East Grove depot and the as-built replacement with East Grove name board.
Also the reference to other stations from Brown's book establishes the dates of construction for Laverne (second) depot.
Thanks for attending the meeting!!!
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPad