Re: [CBQ] Re: Weed Spray equipment

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Weed Spray equipment
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 12:25:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1485797150; bh=p5Ulrj3CaMOhPxSdWEibtGBWUOagdMds8iqhe2QCmSk=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=v7EwiImAoyDF1EQKpJzX55GTQZg5bbEY8A3aieAySLR3E4ZiHmiecWWMUXuYttd3ohS7SN3uYl/v+DTiGyJRnywWH56FjoBJfs9D+FfwqqJPObpHGtGyUD5zb+z5zwo0W6RszvDisk86NQfxHWKRyOdLCk+7MKASnP8x9pwl3T4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I have (if I can find it) and my memory is accurate a letter my grandfather wrote to the READE company complaining about their product..He told the recipient of his latter that the "results would have been fine  "IF WE HAD WANTED HAY"

I have a correspondence file which has some of this letters and I'll see if I can dig it up.

Pete