[CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] 2017 Calendar

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] 2017 Calendar
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 15:28:09 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Of course those of us "old" enough to have been required to "go high" will remember those Tell Tales.  Fortunately I was never in a position to derive benefit from the purpose for which these things were provided.  It would seem that if you were to be struck either from front or behind the impact would be great enough to knock you down or maybe even off.

Anybody on here experienced getting whacked by one of these things???

BTW.."going high" was not "One of my Favorite Things" as the old song goes...I was always terrified anytime I had to do it.  I always remember being admonished.."STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAR"

Pete