Re: [CBQ] new member

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] new member
From: "Tom Hammer hammermann1911@outlook.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:52:15 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1483983662; bh=cAE6t3r8Zz4UECbiQ2D0VQhPWCj77g1g5Z5//jbj6N8=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=IRqyKsjxaIOYacAU+AW8Iq25kAc8ex+zW0yrppMyfTNaF40RtLb+LP/QSwWdcg1Gw6iJmBfyFUQtBUyHW1FYvFeluAh5Hm+L8M4Y1G5SjeadI133x4fpdlAw10ds3Z6hJsUA7mjeeGeEtXKZU2ZulTQXa1Uso8u6CxnRXZjC1hc=