Re: [CBQ] Can Anyone ID This Station

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Can Anyone ID This Station
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 19:26:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1483403183; bh=tVlHEt4C88zAvTvmjryiPmzO3j1lQNQuLgRi9XqE8gk=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VhPKC00eoxqI2wTqA6e8gwaCs6rJ39VL/qBAfm2WgDQtXaFYCOFaLffMyEkDOSyWnW7MujMFoA6zSCAgCd+DhM+kZocXKeIvXd1td2XhUyyuYIOQKOCC9VROKgHvZAuMYOoIFAHGYV1qOfiPTw47IS6jec0KZS4Be2ZMaOvbLP0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

that's what I thought too hol...there may be a Tabor and Northern train behind the depot

Pete