Re: [CBQ] Re: clearing snow

To: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: clearing snow
From: "dhartman@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 09:32:52 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1483284763; bh=aQ8iNRTt8D91AKMl3Q5osfvgbqfHael2XRLW61WNTlE=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=DgdTDOx/IGTlN8nuS9kCrg/X4Z/9/07CR3DzgkaR5QR9Uj+ROXwt9MkWEn8TODJ9bgyu3c0mNeiM7U6ZhHp4lLhFNQPbRdxSItHFHHQ4B3h6PGiJz2AWcC8KrbFINbdjmA0riE+exW1VDFYfidL3jiHy5nD+sgYjWwBpi2+BmJw=