[CBQ] Re: Q history presentation for Lisle Heritage Society

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q history presentation for Lisle Heritage Society
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 18:16:28 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1483056991; bh=qj52fSAutso5WL90qeVKIloFvSKnyWxFo3M8gIRliTU=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=HoNOfAoSPGKbeFXVIdwxC07RsfOfnt4zxcH7glys6uoeSTEDxYLMGl5CTodOEX52js+BOPVjTMyvl9AvS5Y59FVYThD1mwFovcLw5vANkc3W4XVSOdNAEpg06m/Jt8yiBne2GKj0Z9tnJZ3dx/12IBprgY8h/qHmq16JrMwpMn4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
For those members of the Burlington Route Historical Society (BRHS) who have
not joined that site on Yahoo and missed Bryan Howell's (vp publications) email
that the 2017 calendar will be mailed early next week and contacted me. Rest
assured you will have your calendar before they are offered outside the
membership. Please keep in mind you have a Jan, 2017 page  from your 2016
calendar and will shortly receive another in your Jan 2017 calendar. What other
fallen flag society even provides a calendar included with dues? I am a member
of several others and don't know of any!

Finally, please plan. To attend the Lisle presentation on the 22nd as there
will be points,
Items that have not been discussed elsewhere to my knowledge. And probably will
not make a future publication of the BRHS.

Thanks,

Leo Phillipp
BRHS board member
VP projects