[CBQ] Re: CB&Q Heavyweight Baggage

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Heavyweight Baggage
From: "thommack@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2016 18:53:30 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1482980028; bh=NeUV+BdvZ4zVR6GaZkX1AGsgXN1hxMvPyC6jjIM/+vs=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=4/D/9cBsD7eQJRwrDdmKoy9lUiwbNpSvM6A03oRpJIlWdg8H8pnk8/zISo3U2fq5AGudJ/aqUj1xKWVyNvaFxa97Y1AGWyp873zAvywnVGuq00UFzmLUA68o7ag+SwiNnMxhTvVoTUYVJsvQl3sUA4lVIKBfYCLMOGn7+oioJYU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks everyone for your comments. After looking at the photo again I realize that there are four vents, as one would expect with a Havelock baggage car. The photo was a bit blurry and I thought it was a clerestory! The second Havelock baggage was actually easier to identify than the first. Must be the angle of the photo. Or maybe the lead car is green and the second Havelock baggage is silver. Its a bit hard to tell but neat to see the two Havelock cars on the TCZ.

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

---In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <thommack@...> wrote :

Can anyone identify the class of heavyweight baggage in this photo of the Afternoon Zephyr in 1967?

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/111371098753160118549/album/AF1QipOpXyNE7W-3jaeFcdke3hgJ_dNJLgjI8EvIVRJu/AF1QipNP7mQs33XY2x-uM4ekjqv4XLCiH69E_Njad3ug

Thanks!

Tom Mack

Cincinnati, OH