Re: [CBQ] Doubleheader Derailment At Sparta, WY

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Doubleheader Derailment At Sparta, WY
From: "Michael Woodruff mwoodruff54@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 16:38:50 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1482874735; bh=RlNBtDexOsrEGZdfKXa1c+Uy2btcwgnCfQ+o9l3VEtk=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=RDkyaTEDVBYvp9v5hdYklvasDQKjsPRJMgfbuXcYna8EdBN/0+II9IlA3CpRz7grTPR0n5z6EKWCFbo/t8NWpqgd5tga0VbKaonDVGnb8G6r1ZCp3dluyNTdfTid2lEXyWsF+QnYCOGxXz6FZHnPWZbQ3ORErveXI8KHjAPO+bc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Never mind, I see Charlie found it first!

msw